메뉴 건너뛰기

Another SIHH Report - A Lange & Sohne

빠쁠 시기가 아니기에 책을 읽다가 너무너무 심심하면 달리고 있는데.. 그것이 어째 자주 달리는 것이 되어버린 - _-ㅋ 소고입니다.

아직은 마이워치를 위한 잠복기이기에.. ㅎㅎ 주로 눈요기 기사들을 보거나 번역하는 재미에 푹 빠져있습니다. ㅎㅎ.

개인적으로 혜성같이 나타나 하이엔드가된( 맞는지 모르겠습니다 .. ;; ) 랑에를 좋아합니다만.. 이번 발번역 3탄을 하면서 AP나 JLC 처럼 조금 더 도전적이고 주관 뚜렷한 라인업을 하나 만들어 주었으면 하는 아쉬움이 남았습니다.. 번역에 초점을 두지 마시고 ^^ 해외에 이런 눈요기 멋진 사진들이 많이 올라오는구나.. 하고 봐주시면 감사하겠습니다 ^^

It has become tradition for A. Lange & Söhne to invite a group of collectors to SIHH. This year was no exception. I was fortunate to be part of this group and would like to thank Tina Mittag, Arnd Einhorn, Peter Chong, and Fabian Krone for organizing such a wonderful event and evening!

SIHH의 A. Lange & Söhne 부스에서 컬렉터들을 그룹으로 초대하는 것은 이제 하나의 관습이 된 듯 합니다. 올해도 예외없이 저를 불러주었는데요. 이 글을 통해서 Tina Mittag, Arnd Einhorn, Peter Chong, 그리고 Fabian Krone 에게 이런 혜택을 주신 것을 감사드립니다. 

I am really impressed by the company, the people, and the products. The collectors are a special group too. All show a real passion for the brand, its heritage and its people. One thing I really liked was a statement that people should buy Lange watches because of its quality and the work people put into it, not because it is a limited edition.

이번 SIHH는 브랜드, 사람들, 생산품 등 여러가지로 제게 상당히 깊은 인상을 주었습니다. 컬렉터 그룹도 마찬가지로요. 모든 행사들이 각 브랜드마다의 열정을 보여주었었던 것 같습니다. 특히 제가 깊은 인상을 받은것은 'SIHH에 왔다면 랑에의 시계를 사야한다'는 말이었습니다. 단순히 리미티드 에디션이기 때문이 아니라 그 timepiece에 들어간 직원들의 열정과 품질을 생각해서라도요. 

Personally I cannot get the Richard Lange Pour le Merite out of my head ever since I saw it. Together with the new 1815 it is a dream combination.

개인적으로 Richard Lange Pour le Merite 는 제가 그 시계를 처음 본 이후로 제 드림워치였습니다. 그리고 오늘 그 드림워치리스트에 1815 가 추가로 들어왔습니다. ㅡ.ㅡ;; 

We had a chance to see, touch, and try the 40.5mm Richard Lange Pour le Merite. An incredible watch! This third Lange wristwatch with a fusee-and-chain transmission continues the tradition of observation watches, of which only about 30 were ever made. The RL-PLM will be produced in a limited edition of 50 platinum watches and 200 pink gold watches.

랑에 부스에서 우리는 40.5mm의 Richard Lange Pour le Merite 를 착용해 볼 기회가 주어졌는데요. 정말 위대한 시계였습니다!!! 이것은 fusee-and-chain 을 사용한 랑에의 세번째 시계인데요, 약 30점이 우선 만들어진 상태고. 앞으로 50점은 PT, 200점은 PG로 제작될 예정이라고 했습니다.

The enamel dial is absolutely amazing. It consists of three layers, requiring the production of three plates. The production process is very delicate and takes about 200 hours. Here is a detail from the press kit:

에나맬 다이얼은 정말 놀라우리만치 인상깊었습니다. 3중으로 제작되어있는데요. 이 우아한 다이얼이 나오기까지.. 약 200시간 정도가 필요하다고 합니다. 아래에 홍보팀이 찍은 사진을 첨부하였습니다.

The fusee-and-chain transmission compensates for the declining spring force, keeping the effective torque constant across the entire power-reserve period. The drive function is handled by the mainspring barrel and the fusee. Both components are connected by the chain, consisting of 636 individual parts.
Specs movement – L044.1, manually wound, fuse-and-chain transmission, adjusted in five positions, 279 parts (excluding the chain), 33 jewels, lever escapement, balance spring made in-house. Power reserve – 36 hours. Size: 31.6 – 6.0 mm.

fusee-and-chain 방식은 스프링이 받는 힘을 감소시키면서 효율적으로 꾸준한 파워리저브를 공급한다는 이점이 있습니다. 이 매커니즘은 메인스프링 베럴과 fusee 에 의해서 조정가능한데요. 이 둘이 636개의 부품으로 구성된 체인으로 연결되어있습니다.

무브먼트 사양 - L044.1, 수동, fuse-and-chain 전송방식, 279부품(체인 제외), 33 jewels, 레버 이스케이프먼트, 인하우스 밸런스 스프링. 36 PR. 직경: 31.6 mm , 두께: 6.0 mm

In a larger 40mm case and with a new manually wound movement, the latest 1815 by A. Lange & Söhne exemplifies my ideal watch: simple, elegant, functional, and wearable. The watch is much more than an old 1815 in a larger case. The newly designed calibre L051.1 has all the traditional characteristics (three-quarter plate made of untreated German silver; hand-engraved balance cock; whiplash precision index adjuster; screwed gold chatons; thermally blued screws) but also has a larger escapement, which – apparently – increases its reliability/accuracy. Lange did an excellent job in enlarging the case and dial: everything looks perfectly balanced. The watch has a power reserve of 55 hours. In a limited edition of 500 pieces, the 1815 is also available with a platinum case featuring a rhodié dial and rhodiumed-gold hands.

이번 제품은 40mm 케이스를 사용하고 있으며, 제가 시계를 고를때 고려하는 심플하며 우아하고 기능적이며, 착용감이 좋아야 한다는 모든 요소를 충족시키고 있습니다. 새로 디자인된 칼리버 L051.1은 기존에 랑에 무브먼트가 가지고 있던 있던 훌륭한 사양들을 그대로 가지고있습니다(사이즈가 커짐). 그리고 그 크기가 커진만큼 더 큰 이스케이프먼트를 사용했습니다. 이것은 정확성과 신뢰도를 키워주는 변화라는 생각입니다. 저는 개인적으로 이번에 랑에가 케이스와 다이얼의 사이즈를 키운것은 정말 훌륭한 작업이었다는 생각입니다. 무브먼트와 다이얼이 이제서야 완벽하게 조화를 이뤘다는 느낌이랄까요. PR은 55시간이며, 500점으로 한정 제작됩니다. 1815 역시 PT 케이스와  a rhodié 다이얼 그리고 로듐 골드핸즈를 사용합니다.

Two other models were introduced as well: a 38.5mm Lange 1 in a white-gold case with luminous hands and appliqués and a 41.9mm Lange 1 TZ in noble grey (ardoise) and pink-gold case.

아래의 두 모델은 38.5mm의 랑에1 입니다. 한 점은 화이트골드 케이스에 야광핸즈를 사용하고 있으며. 다른 한 점은 41.9 mm의 노블 그레이 다이얼에 핑크골드 케이스를 사용하고 있습니다.

some other photos of the event:

It requires incredible skill to assemble the fuse-and-chain:

fues-and-chain 을 조립하는것은 엄청난 기술을 요구하는 작업입니다.

For those who do not like to use the loupe:

루페로 보기 싫어하는 사람들을 위한 랑에의 배려인가 봅니다. ㅎㅎ

For others a loupe is mandatory!

하지만 누구에게나 랑에의 시계를 보는데 있어서 루페는 필수적이죠. ㅎㅎ

Some photos of the watches:

시계사진입니다.

We had lively debates about sport watches, limited editions, the new models, the economy, Glashuette, etc. during a wonderful dinner. I was fortunate to sit with two of the brightest minds in watch land.

우리는 저녁을 함께하면서 스포츠워치와 리미티드에디션 새로운 모델, 경제상황 그리고 글라슈테 등의 주제로 열띤 토론을 했습니다. 시계의 세계에 발을 딛은것은 정말 행운이라는 생각을 했습니다.

아래는 Peter Chong 씨의 사진입니다. ㅎㅎ

taken last night...as usual, SIHH is a mad rush...but this year, particularly so for me as I have only 1 day at the show...and I guess being older doesn't help...

SIHH에서 사람이 북적거리는 것은 이제 일상적이지만, 올해, 특히 저에게는 훨씬 더 큰 압박을 주었습니다. 그도 그럴것이 저한테는 하루의 시간밖에 주어지지 못했기 때문이죠..

Some pictures:

The new Lange 1815. The entire movement is new. rebuilt from almost scratch. 4 pics shown in earlier thread.

The exploded view of the 1815

1815 입니다. ㅎㅎㅎ

Closer view of one of the screws

스크류를 조금 더 가까이 찍어봤습니다.ㅎㅎ

But the highlight of the Lange exhibit is the Pour le Merite.

개인적으로 랑에의 하이라이트는 Pour le Merite 를 전시했던 때가 아닌가 생각해봅니다.

The three piece enamel dial is sublime...semi-transluscent, semi-opaque...very nice.

Typical Lange high quality finish

The chain...so small...yet every piece well finished.

체인은 매우 작았지만.. 정말 정교하게 완성되어 있었습니다.

Juxtaposition of the Pour le Merite chain to a standard bicycle chain.
병렬연결된 Pour le Merite 의 체인은 자전거 체인과 유사한 디자인이었습니다.

Closer view.

The trinity of Pour le Merites...the original Tourbillon, the Tourbograph, and the new Richard Lange. The original Tourbillon is completely sold out, all 150 pieces. The Tourbograph's first run of 51 pieces in platinum is also sold out. The other 50 pieces are intended for release in 2010...the case metal is yet undecided...or so I am told. Hmm..

오리지날 Pour le Merites 뚜르비용, 터보그라프, 새로내온 리처드 랑에의 삼총사 샷입니다. 오리지날 뚜르비용은 150점 모두 완전히 매진된 상태고 터보그라프 역시 매진.. 올해 출시된 리처드 랑에의 50점 한정은 2010년에 풀시된다고 합니다. 케이스 재질이 아직 정해지지 않았기 때문이라네요.

A view of the Lange booth

And the wall of movements...

Two other new entrants this year...the Little 1 Moonphase

또다른 신상입니다. 랑에1 문페이즈입니다.

And the grey dial Datograph Perpetual

그레이 다이얼의 다토그라프 퍼페추얼입니다.

I have some more pictures...but I may not get to log on to the internet for the remainding 2 days I am in Switzerlannd as I have to excuse myself from watches and think about airlines...have a management meeting at our HQ...and return on Thurs...will definitely have more by the weekend.

더 많은 사진이 있지만.. 남은 2일동안은 접속을 못할것 같습니다. 항공권 예매나 다른 업무로요.. ㅎㅎ 한 일주일 정도 더 걸릴 것 같습니다. ㅎㅎ

일주일 뒤 사진이 올라왔길래 이것도 가져왔습니다 - _-ㅋ

More pictures of the Pour le Merite

As promised, more pictures...

The 3 piece enamel dial is sublime...almost translucent, but opaque...it kind of glows.

이 멋진 에나맬 다이얼은 때론 투명해보이기도 하면서 투명하지 않은.. 어찌보면 반짝이는것도 같았습니다... 

The movement is absolutely stunning. Beautifully polished, wonderful finishing.

무브는 정말 멋졌습니다. 아름답게 폴리쉬되어있고, 완성도 역시 최상이었습니다.

The fusee and chain mechanism is the same as the ones in the Tourbillon and Tourbograph.

fusee-and-chain 매커니즘은 앞서 나왔던 뚜르비용과 터보그라프에도 사용되었습니다.

The fusee and chain mechanism in detail. This is an improved version over the two earlier fusee chains delivered by Lange.

두 버젼보다 한층 더 업그레이드 된 듯한 fusee-and-chain 입니다.

Note the maintaining power mechanism with wolf's teeth above the fusee. The wolf's teeth wheel is flat polished.

wolf 톱니 뒤로 보이는 fusee 의 역할은 동력을 일정하게 전달하는 것임을 기억해주시면 되겠습니다. ㅎㅎ wolf 톱니는 평면 폴리쉬되어있군요..

Close up of the balance wheel and balance cock.

밸런스휠과 밸런스콕 접사 사진입니다.

1815 사진입니다.

Timezone 의 SLPW 님의 더 많은 사진입니다. ^^

The booth

The large 1815 Movement

Admiring the new watches

Great classic watch

What a highlight, the absolutely stunning RL PM

But something is missing here…

Here it is… the beauty and details of the RL PM movement are difficult to capture

The three piece enamel dial

The back of the dial

A wonderful ending of an excellent day

And not to forget a sincere thank you to all who made this fantastic meeting possible !

출처 : Timezone A Lange & Sohne forum

스크롤 압박을 사과드립니다 ㅡ.ㅡ;;
-소고 드림

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수 공감 수
공지 [공지] 매크로 먼데이 [39] TIM 2014.03.07 5624 11
Hot 처음으로 직접 본 후지산 (with 5711) [26] m.kris 2024.04.20 407 4
Hot [스캔데이] 브레게 vs 바쉐론 [32] 현승시계 2024.04.19 1542 4
Hot TIME TO LOVE 💕 💕 💕 [26] 타치코마 2024.04.17 570 7
Hot 브레게 무브먼트 오버와인딩 클러치 시스템 [27] m.kris 2024.04.11 598 3
1010 [신모델] 블랑팡 500 Fathoms [26] Tic Toc 2009.02.13 1680 0
1009 [스캔데이] 로얄 자국 [19] 브레게 2009.02.13 1130 0
1008 [Re:] 앞면사진 공개!! JAEGER LE-COULTRE Reverso Art Deco Stainless Steel [13] 지름신 2009.02.13 769 0
1007 득템^^ [30] 100억 2009.02.13 1435 0
1006 Audemars Piguet - Royal Oak Grand Complication [21] 날개찍사 2009.02.12 1175 0
1005 JLC Reverso [27] 지름신 2009.02.12 1269 0
1004 JLC cal.822 는 핵기능이 없는 무브인가요? [3] 지름신 2009.02.11 552 0
1003 대보름날 Glashutte [11] Calibre5000 2009.02.11 959 0
1002 AP EOT [28] 랑게1 2009.02.09 1510 0
1001 위블로 빅뱅 퇴근샷..... ^^ [23] 필립 2009.02.09 2427 0
1000 JLC Atmos [24] 반즈 2009.02.09 1028 0
999 대보름을 맞이하여... [21] 유로맥 2009.02.09 682 0
998 브레게 라 트레디션... [34] 소고 2009.02.08 2372 0
997 이베이에서 본 파텍 접시??입니다. [17] crimson 2009.02.08 991 0
996 Van Cleef & Arpels [16] Tic Toc 2009.02.07 861 0